Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible reservation number hint on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would probably be better to set this up as a google form. The spreadsheets have lock out after a number of people start to try to edit. This happened on the spreadsheet that people were using to determine when people would get in line for the reservations.
I just moved it to a form page.. I forgot Google added that.. its up now!

Model 3 ID Tracker

Reactions: ummgood
Dunno if anyone has looked, but for comparison,

Sig Model S delivered 2012: 37XX
Sig Model X delivered 2016: 110XX

That's quite a jump to the 300,000 range, so they must have started the numbers off up there vs it being a rolling # across all products.

Reactions: Xaff
If this indicator is what we're thinking it is, I definitely ended up with higher Reservation IDs than what I would've expected given when I reserved. I reserved at ~10:15am in the Palo Alto store (on El Camino) on 31-Mar. Reservation IDs are the following:

5008xx
5008xx+3

Granted, if I remember correctly, the charge to my credit card didn't appear until 01-Apr, but hopefully that won't delay me...

So this is obviously not delivery order, seeing as international people are in the 36xxxx and 37xxxx range and previous owners seem to have no improved ranking here. This seems to be raw purchase order. So the only real indicator this will have is your delivery order in your region depending if you are a previous owner and pending your configuration (if they prioritize fully loaded configs).

Sure, it's of no value in guessing when you get your car, but it's very helpful for investors knowing the number and rate of incoming orders. Would be nice to get more datapoints from people who ordered more recently, i.e. no 31/03 or 01/04.