Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Reveal On or Around June 2nd?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a good catch, certainly promising at the very least. At this point I'd love to hear any kind of information about the 3. They are really keeping things tight lipped and I was hoping for something at the end of this month but based on Elon's comments that no longer sounds likely.

It just says that the prize needs to be claimed by that date. Nothing implies someone has to attend an event by that date.

On or about May 29, 2017, the Grand Prize Winner will be sent an email notification with instructions on how to claim the prize. The prize must be claimed by June 2, 2017.​

So they have approx three days to claim the prize, once they are notified by email. I wouldn't read to much into the date. Tesla doesn't know this many weeks ahead of time when an event will be held :).

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 2.32.19 PM.png

It just says that the prize needs to be claimed by that date. Nothing implies someone has to attend an event by that date.

On or about May 29, 2017, the Grand Prize Winner will be sent an email notification with instructions on how to claim the prize. The prize must be claimed by June 2, 2017.

Grand Prize Winner (1): The Entrant with the top winning Submission will be invited to and introduced at a future Tesla product launch event. Tesla will pay for reasonable travel expenses and accommodations for 2 people for 2 nights.

Are we expecting any other Tesla product launch events in early June?

Right, as I just commented on Reddit, the winner gets an email they won on May 29 and has until June 2 to reply/accept/claim the prize. Any reveal date is really NET (no earlier than) then since we do assume that winner would be at the next reveal.

Pure speculation here but if you read the prize for Project Loveday that was just announced by Tesla the grand prize is a trip to a reveal for 2 that must be used by June 2nd. Does this mean the final reveal for the Model 3 will be on or just before that date?
I believe that the terms states that the prize must be claimed by June 2nd. I'm not sure that it is meaning the prize for the grand prize winner must be used by then.

It says the winner will be notified on May 29 and they have to respond (claim) by June 2. I assume if they don't respond, Tesla picks someone else.

All this 'event on/about June 2' talk means nothing (except for some values of 'about' (being several months...)). :)