Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

possible service centre mistake - should I get them to correct?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrklaw

Mar 5, 2020
Berkshire
My car has been in for some paint/dent/headlining issues - finally all sorted and I'm ready to pick up this afternoon. Tesla sent me an invoice (for £0) but one part caught my eye and I'd like some feedback in case this is a generic thing or I need to get them to fix

Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 15.33.02.png

I own an SR+

possibly a generic 'badge' entry so maybe not an issue, but if they've accidentally put a dual motor badge on my car should I get them to remove it - and if so is it a 'while you wait' as I'm picking up quite late tonight around 20-30 mins before they close

Probably a mistake, as there are clearly two part numbers added.

Depends on whether you are bothered about it being on there and looking like a LR or not really, and the eternal damnation that follows from misrepresentation :)

If you want to remove it you could easily do it yourself with a bit of fishing wire or something, or get Tesla to do it if you're bothered about it.

If you hadn't have been marginal on range with your recent trip I would have said that you had been given a LR for SR+ money! Mind you, if you do have a particularly heavy right foot, it may be worth checking the car configuration on the service (?) menu on main screen.