Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possible expansion underway! I'm a little skeptical given this is new and large already, but there's a lot of electrical conduit staged next to an excavated site parallel to the existing row of stalls. All covered in tarps so difficult to see what was done so far. What else could it be?

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5548.jpeg

I was the only car charging there at 6:30pm Saturday. A&W was closed.

They are installing hydro quebec level 3 charger (circuit électrique) there are 4 installed 180 kw and can charge 2 vehicles at a time (probably half the speed) for what I saw, there will be 4 others installed. The total would be 20 spots(8x2 + 4) including the 4 that were already there

Attachments

• IMG_4222.jpeg
    IMG_4222.jpeg
    476 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4223.jpeg
    IMG_4223.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4224.jpeg
    IMG_4224.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rypalmer
They are installing hydro quebec level 3 charger (circuit électrique) there are 4 installed 180 kw and can charge 2 vehicles at a time (probably half the speed) for what I saw, there will be 4 others installed. The total would be 20 spots(8x2 + 4) including the 4 that were already there
This is awesome. Madrid was getting way to overcrowded for ICE and EV. But especially for EVs with limited space chargers.

I completely forgot to post here. But, Hydro Quebec requested money for funds from NRCan. There will be 14 charging ports soon.

View attachment 1003453
It's quite a big installation of Circuit Électrique, they have 4 180kW chargers that are already installed on the new site, just in front of the superchargers. Many of them will be pull-through which will be great for people with trailers.

Also the Superchargers were quite busy over the holidays, I can't remember seeing them as crowded :
IMG_4223.jpg

Reactions: malou and rypalmer
Hydro québec just published an update about that on their web site. It appears it is now opened, there is 8 180KW with sharing (so 16), there is also 2 350KW with sharing(so 4). Add that to the existing 4 50KW, there are now 24 charging ports.

with Tesla, it adds up to 44 charging ports :)