Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Naples, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Larry Chanin:

I am aware of those chargers.. i was just hoping there would be more coming on-line. Hopefully when Tesla establishes a more direct presence in Naples, this will spur destination charger build-out.

A neighbor of mine has club privileges at the Marriott on Marco Island and has offered to help me get access to this charger, but again, I don't want to impose. Also, I have not yet had a chance to stop by either Ritz for lunch, but if I do sometime I will be sure to ask to use the HPWC there. Still while 2 hrs of destination charging is better than nothing, it doesn't really solve my problem of where to charge while in Naples the way a Super Charger in Naples would.

the easiest thing currently is to go up to Ft Myers Super Charger and go for a Target spree in the meantime.

Agreed...Naples needs more availability and the downtown location is great for visitors (albeit a bit of a walk to 5th restaurants) and locals shopping. Also, a little out of way for folks coming off I75 though.

Alternative Fuels Data Center: Alternative Fueling Station Locator
Per US, these are only Electric stations near Naples zip 34110

DoubleTree by Hilton - Tesla
12200 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34110 Level 2
GERMAIN BMW
11286 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34110s: Level 2
The Ritz-Carlton - Golf Resort - Tesla
2600 Tiburon Dr
Naples, FL 34109: Level 2
The Ritz-Carlton - Tesla
280 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34108 Level 2
Naples Nissan
3640 Pine Ridge Rd
Naples, FL 34109 Level 2

Also, the Naples Grande Beach Resort's web site states:
  • The resort offers three complimentary Tesla charging stations for guests who would like to charge their vehicles during their stay.These stations are located in P2 garage (First garage as your enter the resort driveway)
http://www.naplesgrande.com/m/additional-resort-information

I haven't seen any other independent confirmation of this however.

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan
Also, the Naples Grande Beach Resort's web site states:
  • The resort offers three complimentary Tesla charging stations for guests who would like to charge their vehicles during their stay.These stations are located in P2 garage (First garage as your enter the resort driveway)
http://www.naplesgrande.com/m/additional-resort-information

I haven't seen any other independent confirmation of this however.

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the information. I consulted with the appropriate individual at Tesla and I am informed that Tesla did make them an offer, but the hotel never followed through. Therefore, if this location has charging equipment it is not part of the Tesla Destination Charging network and it is not on Tesla's website or programmed into the fleet's navigation system.

By the way, if you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

This Supercharger project is still in the early permitting phase. On Oct 4th it received a partial approval of the Rough Underground work.

Larry

Awe darn, guess I wont count on this one being up and running when visiting family there in early January 2017 ..unless Tesla and everyone else involved to bring the this supercharger online can make miracles happen; I can still hope. :)

Awe darn, guess I wont count on this one being up and running when visiting family there in early January 2017 ..unless Tesla and everyone else involved to bring the this supercharger online can make miracles happen; I can still hope. :)

SC in gulf coast shopping center off i75 is pretty close to Naples.

Hi Charles,

Yes, the so-called Fort Myers Supercharger at Gulf Coast Town Center is 30 miles north of the proposed new Supercharger Station in Naples.

Larry

Yep, easily accessible off I75 & located right behind Dicks Sporting Goods and typically empty....

Yeah that is the one I am planning to use while down there as the Naples one seems unlikely to be built by Jan. Not as convenient a charge spot for me as I will be in south naples but easily doable for travel in that area.

I do not have dual chargers so really my only fast charge is the supercharger network while travelling.

Yeah that is the one I am planning to use while down there as the Naples one seems unlikely to be built by Jan. Not as convenient a charge spot for me as I will be in south naples but easily doable for travel in that area.

I do not have dual chargers so really my only fast charge is the supercharger network while travelling.

There are a number of Destination Chargers in Naples. Some were discussed upthread. Most of the luxury resorts will permit you to charge for free if you dine at one of their restaurants.

Larry

My destination is family who will not have an outlet that I can charge from :)

Yes, I understand that.

What I was saying is, in addition to using the Fort Myers Supercharger, that depending on your location, it may occasionally be more convenient to also use Destination Chargers located at various resorts in the Naples area, especially if you plan to dine there anyway. You may not get a full charge, but it may assist you in providing for your daily driving needs without having to drive 30+ miles out of your way to a Supercharger.

Larry

IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG
This Supercharger project is still in the early permitting phase. On Oct 4th it received a partial approval of the Rough Underground work.

Larry
Construction has started on the Naples SC