TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Possible to change dashboard car graphic to reflect 21" OEM wheels?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by daled, Jan 4, 2016.

1. daled

daled Member

I tried searching the forums for this, but couldn't find anything on it. I have an 85D with the stock 19" split five stars. I purchased a set of OEM grey 21" turbines. Is it possible to have the graphic of my vehicle modified to reflect the 21" grey turbines?

Thanks in advance

2. tezzla

tezzla Member

Yes, just call your local service center and they'll update it for you.

3. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

It can be done remotely.

4. daled

daled Member

Thats awesome. Thanks for your help!

5. daled

daled Member

I made the request over the phone through Tesla Support and they said they opened a ticket to get it done. Awesome!

6. daviddavidw

daviddavidw Member

You can just email: [email protected], and they can do it right away remotely. I just tried today to also add my red calipers to my car graphic as well, and they tried, but said the system doesn't support that yet. Was worth an attempt. Their response:

"Unfortunately we’ve been in touch with our Engineering team about adding the red brake calipers and we’ve been told that isn’t actually something that is currently possible on our avatars. I have taken this request and turned it over to our Feature Request team for review in integration into another Firmware Update in the future."