TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Possible to monitor enphase system on Tesla app?

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by Holmern, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Holmern

Holmern Member

I have a Tesla and will at some point get a power wall, but my solar system uses enphase inverters and was not purchased through Tesla. Is it possible to somehow add this to monitor through my Tesla app? Would be nice to not have different apps to see what I am consuming/producing.

2. cwied

cwied Member

Yes, the Tesla gateway includes a Neurio that measures current through the wires, so it doesn't need to talk to the inverter to monitor solar production. All the functionality in the following link should work fine with your micro-inverters: Monitor your Powerwall | Tesla Support.

3. miimura

miimura Active Member

My system uses Enphase micro-inverters. The Neurio inside the Tesla Gateway measures the gross solar generation from both of my solar circuits. The Envoy still does its thing independently and you still have to go to the Enlighten web site to see panel level data. The additional wiring between the panels and the Envoy did not disturb the power line data signal.

• Informative x 2
  4. Holmern

Holmern Member

Thanks! That's just the answer I was looking for.