Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible to organize (for sale forum) a bit? Separate section for reservation sale/transfer? Maybe even separate sections for each model?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale forum section is now inundated with reservation sale/transfers. Is there a way we can create a sub-section or sub-forum in the "Tesla for sale" section just for reservations? Along the same line, Tesla forums have grown exponentially over the past few years, which is great, but is there a way we can create sub-forums for each model? Example below:

Community > Marketplace > Tesla for sale >
  • Reservations for Sale/Transfer
  • Model S
  • Model 3
  • Model X
  • Model Y
  • Roadster
That way someone can easily only go to the section they're interested in. I know a search function exists, but sometimes certain keywords will not pull everything up, and sometimes it's also nice to just browse the most recent listings for a specific model.

This was posted in January. It has now been 7 months but everything is the same. Anything I can do to help with the Marketplace overhaul? Marketplace is now mainly reservation sales/transfers. I don't really have coding/website design experience, but can learn if I need to. @Krash @jjrandorin

Any good news to share on this? I was browsing the classifieds for wheels for my S last night and it's very frustrating to click on dozens of posts only to find out they only fit a 3/Y. Some people put the bolt pattern or model they are designed to fit, but many do not. Seems trivial to just create subforums for each model, even if they only divide the S/X and 3/Y.

Reactions: iamthewaughrus
Any good news to share on this? I was browsing the classifieds for wheels for my S last night and it's very frustrating to click on dozens of posts only to find out they only fit a 3/Y. Some people put the bolt pattern or model they are designed to fit, but many do not. Seems trivial to just create subforums for each model, even if they only divide the S/X and 3/Y.
Forums have become like 80% reservation sales/transfers or new delivery flippers now. Almost everyone has moved to the facebook groups. I bet you'd be able to find some wheel posts there if you haven't already checked.