Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible to schedule multiple service appointments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery yesterday, looked it over (still within first 24 hrs), and then wanted to submit several requests only to find out I could seemingly only submit one. It doesn't look you can schedule a service appt from any other location other than the mobile app. Not possible thru the web 'Manage' location and when I called the delivery center, I tried to place another service appt only to find their automated system redirected me back to the 1st appt I made.
How do I schedule multiple service requests?

I was able to add multiple issues to one service appointment in the app. Select "Service" and your existing appointment should come up. Select "Modify or Cancel" and the next page should allow you to edit any/all the categories. To add a separate issue from the original request, choose "edit" next to the "Services" category. This brings up the "Select Service" menu. Pick the category that applies and select "Confirm." Add your description and pics and select "Confirm." I was able to add three different items to the same service appointment. My initial request hadn't moved past "Preparation" so I'm not sure if you can add additional requests if the appointment is further along in the process. Hope that helps!