Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible to sort albums on Tidal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the hifi subscription to Tidal, and downloaded my favorite albums to the Tesla. In the Tidal web player, I can sort by artist alphabetically. But it doesn't appear the Tidal app in the Tesla has any sort capabilities. Is that correct? Not user friendly to be flicking through all my downloaded albums trying to find the one I want. Maybe voice command?

I have the hifi subscription to Tidal, and downloaded my favorite albums to the Tesla. In the Tidal web player, I can sort by artist alphabetically. But it doesn't appear the Tidal app in the Tesla has any sort capabilities. Is that correct? Not user friendly to be flicking through all my downloaded albums trying to find the one I want. Maybe voice command?
I have the same issue. In my playlists I'd like to be able to filter the content alphabetically by title, artist or album like I can on my laptop.

Today I experimented with Tidal in the car, and found the sound quality/dynamic range of the downloaded tracks to be much better than playing through the iphone app via BT to the car (actually through Apple CarPlay on the Hansshow 10.25" 4G display). I am still unhappy with the Tesla app for Tidal not allowing any sort capability. I tried a voice command for an artist, and it selected a track by that artist at random from somewhere on the internet. It was not from my Tidal list. Similarly when I requested a specific track by that artist - on Tidal, it played a "radio" version, and did not get it from Tidal.