TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Possible to "stream" other streaming services?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by passion4audio, Nov 13, 2013.

1. passion4audio

passion4audio member

#1 passion4audio, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    I REALLY like the service:

MOG

The main reason is once you join up ($5 a month for computer only, $10 a month for both computer and cellphone) you can search for artists and see (and hear) their complete CDs in their entirety. Just like you purchased them. You can "favorite" a whole CD, or just one or two songs from that CD, into your "Favorites" list. This is accessible anywhere you have internet connection. Streams at 320kps too - which is nice. You guys should check it out.

Anyway, would it be possible to stream MOG?

2. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

From your description it sounds exactly like Spotify and Grooveshark. Same pricing, too. Is there something I'm missing?

3. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

I think the short answer is "no".

Tesla would have to open the platform up to app developers and then someone would have to write a MOG app. These types of things don't seem to work through the built-in browser.

Depending on your phone, you may be able to stream it from there via Bluetooth...

4. HHHH

HHHH Member

Why not stream it from your phone via Bluetooth? I have spotify and it does this great.

5. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

Yea in stream these services through my phone through the Bluetooth to the car radio.