Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Trade White MY Interior for Black Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are purchasing a new Model Y. My wife really wants Pearl White but we can only find it with White Interior. So she settled on a MSM with Black Interior.

We in Kansas City. Would anyone be interested in trading their black interior for our white if we bought the white MY?

Also, if anyone has made the swap. How hard was the swap?

We are purchasing a new Model Y. My wife really wants Pearl White but we can only find it with White Interior. So she settled on a MSM with Black Interior.

We in Kansas City. Would anyone be interested in trading their black interior for our white if we bought the white MY?

I am interested and can pay for the swap. Please DM me.

Hi,I can trade with you my phone number 7783888259,2021 model y black interior

model y seats are different
Hmm.. Well back seats are naturally different, but this article says the front seats are the same:

Same seats as Model 3, stepped up. The front seats looked and felt much like those in the Model 3. And according to our driver, they actually are Model 3 seats—just mounted on risers, to give them the slightly higher hip point of a crossover.

Doing a direct swap is obviously better. Good luck.