Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Vanity plates for Model X Plaid

I just got this in Cali...

license_20220604111404_77501.jpg

Go here if you want to see what your plate will look like...

Sometimes it will help you to decide if you actually see it.

Sorry, but I had to do a web search to figure it out. Unlikely to happen if I saw it on the road. Could you replace the PT with a space, then paint a dot in the open space after you get the plate?
yea, that is what I was thinking about the OP's posting. I suppose there are a couple reasons why people get vanity plates. One is because it is something they can remember and another more common reason if to be easy for other people to understand. I found it not possible for me to understand the OP choices, but perhaps I am just dumb :)

yea, that is what I was thinking about the OP's posting. I suppose there are a couple reasons why people get vanity plates. One is because it is something they can remember and another more common reason if to be easy for other people to understand. I found it not possible for me to understand the OP choices, but perhaps I am just dumb :)
Even if a small percentage of people get it, then it’s a small win for them for figuring it out. Vanity plates can be fun to figure for people instead of being obvious.

Sorry, but I had to do a web search to figure it out. Unlikely to happen if I saw it on the road. Could you replace the PT with a space, then paint a dot in the open space after you get the plate?

I don’t think I can just paint a dot on my license plate without questions from the police.

RoBoRaT

PoPeYe D' SaiLoR DuDe
Nov 22, 2018
NorthSoCal
I'm probably 2 months away from taking delivery and I wonder if I should get a vanity plate for the MX Plaid...
I just did a look up on what's available here in Florida. Virtually anything with TSLA

I could get:
9SECSUV
9SEC X
9SEC MX
QKSTSUV
9PT7SEC
9SECTEZ

any other options?
XGASMAN or XGASGRL
XICEMAN or XICEGRL

🤪

Reactions: FloridaSun

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC