Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Vanity plates for Model X Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm probably 2 months away from taking delivery and I wonder if I should get a vanity plate for the MX Plaid...
I just did a look up on what's available here in Florida. Virtually anything with TSLA

I could get:
9SECSUV
9SEC X
9SEC MX
QKSTSUV
9PT7SEC
9SECTEZ

any other options?

I just got this in Cali...

license_20220604111404_77501.jpg

Go here if you want to see what your plate will look like...

Sometimes it will help you to decide if you actually see it.

Sorry, but I had to do a web search to figure it out. Unlikely to happen if I saw it on the road. Could you replace the PT with a space, then paint a dot in the open space after you get the plate?
yea, that is what I was thinking about the OP's posting. I suppose there are a couple reasons why people get vanity plates. One is because it is something they can remember and another more common reason if to be easy for other people to understand. I found it not possible for me to understand the OP choices, but perhaps I am just dumb :)

yea, that is what I was thinking about the OP's posting. I suppose there are a couple reasons why people get vanity plates. One is because it is something they can remember and another more common reason if to be easy for other people to understand. I found it not possible for me to understand the OP choices, but perhaps I am just dumb :)
Even if a small percentage of people get it, then it’s a small win for them for figuring it out. Vanity plates can be fun to figure for people instead of being obvious.

Sorry, but I had to do a web search to figure it out. Unlikely to happen if I saw it on the road. Could you replace the PT with a space, then paint a dot in the open space after you get the plate?

I don’t think I can just paint a dot on my license plate without questions from the police.