Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possibly looking to sell OEM wheels (any type!) for the Tesla X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just submitted my Tesla order; and I'd like to order aftermarket 22" wheels, for summer tires; and also a set of Tesla's 19" wheels / Pirelli winter tires for the Chicago winters. I have basically no interest in *any* of the wheels actually offered with the car, from the factory; so I'd be willing to order my car with whichever set one of you may be interested in, and then sell them directly to you.

If you've got the 20"ers, and want a set of Tesla's 22" ‘Cyclone’ wheels (or the onyx-black ones!), now's your chance to rectify that decision. ;)

(As this would be really convenient for me, and it gives me a lot more flexibility w.r.t. wheels, I'm willing to go a bit below Tesla's prices! Hit me up if you're interested, and we can talk it through / negotiate. To be clear, I submitted my order on the 25th, so the latest point at which I could make this agreement and add the wheels you'd like to buy to my order is this Sunday, the 30th. =)

Er, Tesla doesn't sell their cars new with any 19" tires. They ship with four options: The base 20" rims, the upgraded ‘Cyclone’ style rims (still 20"); and the 22" ‘Turbine’ rims (silver, or ‘onyx’ black.) (As far as I know, all four ship with Pirelli tires.)

In any case, my order is now locked-in; I just stuck with the base model tires …

… if anybody happens to be interested in buying a set of the 20" non-cyclone-style rims or tires, let me know. :p