TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by Mr X, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Sound's Good

Sound's Good Member

Charging at work thanks to Theatrical Teamsters Local 817 and IATSE Local 52 genny operator.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  2. tonybelding

tonybelding Active Member

Bee Cave, Texas. The official West Pole of Earth!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  3. dgpcolorado

dgpcolorado high altitude member

[​IMG]

Supercharging at Barstow CA. I liked the shade canopy!

• Like x 3
  4. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

That makes so much more sense so people can pull forward to charge! I don't trust most people's ability to back in.

5. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

I actually like backing into a spot. the rear cam is very helpful in this regard. when i have to pull in i feel like i'm going to scrape the SC. oops.

6. dookie

dookie Member

Denver, CO starting the trip to Atlanta, GA!

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  7. 1tsla

1tsla Member

Tejon Ranch, CA IMG_6204.JPG

• Like x 3
  8. tonybelding

tonybelding Active Member

I like that photo. It looks like. . . The Future!

The future is now.

• Like x 1
  9. dgpcolorado

10. dgpcolorado

Way off the beaten track: Gateway, Colorado.

Charging at Gateway1878sf 4-22-17.jpg
    ^ Destination charging at Gateway Canyons Resort with "The Palisade" as a backdrop.

Charging at Gateway1880sf 4-22-17.jpg

I went to Gateway to hike some of the nearby BLM trails that I help build with Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado some years ago. Gateway is highly scenic and the Tesla Destination charging is available for those passing through. Some suggestions for those visiting:

• Daytrippers ought to plan to arrive with enough charge to get to Grand Junction in case both HPWCs are in use. There is no "Plan B" for charging otherwise.

• The Destination Charging is located across from the Auto Museum, a world class collection of antique cars and well worth a visit.
    Classic Cars at The Gateway Colorado Auto Museum

• State Highway 141 south toward Naturita travels along the Dolores and San Miguel Rivers through gorgeous red rocks canyons. SH 141 east toward Whitewater is also very scenic but the geology is completely different. Planning a route that includes both is best. One possibility: Grand Junction to Gateway and then to Moab via SH 90.

• A map of the BLM trails is available from the Adventure Center at the resort. The trails are open to mountain biking in addition to hiking.

11. frangus6

frangus6 Member

Here is something from the other side of the globe. This is me waiting to Supercharge at Olympian City, Kowloon, Hong Kong. There are 4 stalls and 2 other people waiting on a Sunday afternoon.

File_000.jpeg

• Like x 1
  12. Galve2000

Galve2000 Member

Congestion at a supercharger in HK..? I count 4 Teslas at the SuperCharger and one taking the picture.. are there any other Teslas waiting?

13. frangus6

frangus6 Member

Two more Teslas to my left....