Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bump..... posted a picture like this before but edited this one.

edcharging_zpse1f3e547.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a picture of my car NOT charging. In case it's hard to read, the sign says: "Future home of electric vehicle plug-in charging station". There's a fair bit of controversy over these Ontario, Canada rest stops posting these signs, because when asked about, there is not much interest in actually INSTALLING the stations!

ONroute Cambridge Westbound.jpg

Supercharging at Normal, IL.

Nice! That's the first supercharger I've seen in a parking structure. Is it at a train station? I expect to see more in garages as superchargers are built in more densely populated areas (e.g., DC).

- - - Updated - - -

Los Angeles Department of Water & Power hooked up my EV meter yesterday! My High Powered Wall Charger has been ready and waiting. Here's the results!

View attachment 32965View attachment 32963

Awesome setup - I'm sure there's a good explanation, but the supply line looks really small. The 6/3 wire to my nearly complete 14-50, 50amp outlet is comparably huge.

Los Angeles Department of Water & Power hooked up my EV meter yesterday! My High Powered Wall Charger has been ready and waiting. Here's the results!

That's an expensive meter they've chosen to use. In addition to fairly granular interval consumption data, it can record several demand values as well (typically kW and kVA). I wonder if they're doing some detailed analytics on EV loads?

Cottonwood - Charged in February in Milford, CT in the snow and also charged with the @TeslaRoadTrip crew during our Broder trip debunking in the snow too (while the snow was actually falling I believe).... What a great trip that was!

Aaron

Milford, CT South
photo new.JPG

Newark, DE
IMG_0995.jpg

Virginia Beach, VA
IMG_1024.jpg

Plymouth, MA (w/Cinergi's Sig Model S)
IMG_1382.jpg

GE Energy *Huge* Solar Canopy 10-Bay Charger - Plainville, CT
IMG_1505.jpg

Darien, CT South
IMG_1509.jpg

Home Sweet Home - Yonkers, NY
photo.JPG

Last edited:
Nice fall colors....interesting that the spaces are parallel and not perpendicular.

These parallel spots are premium spots won by auction (donations to charity).
Coincidentally when they installed the charger they put it by my personal spot! :)
[personal spot until the end of the year...no idea what happens next year but I'm
hoping these first two (of 6) are reserved for EVs].