Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel in Colonial Williamsburg, VA. They only had a 110v, but let me park right in front the whole weekend as that's where their outlet was.
Got lots of interest from other guests (and staff). I sent them an email after my visit thanking them for allowing me to charge and asking them to consider a reserved EV spot with a J1772 charging station(so our Leaf/Volt friends could use it too). I think the more hotels hear from guests about this need the more will accommodate us.

Great to see you charging at the Williamsburg Woodlands hotel! I charged there on that same outlet in April along with another Model S owner. Unfortunately those outlets were on the same breaker as the front doors of the hotel so every time the doors opened, the breaker tripped! I had to move to a 110 at the loading dock (how undignified!).

A wet charge. :biggrin: Both cars were happily charging with their feet wet. This is a shot in my Boulder garage yesterday during the flood.

During Wednesday and Thursday, my weather station recorded 11 inches of rain! :eek: The average annual rainfall in Boulder is 20". I moved both the MS and Roadster to higher ground as soon after this. It was nice to have "Very High" mode in the MS for fording my driveway! Luckily, we got some sandbags upstream of the house after I took this picture and this turned out to be the high water mark. The Toyota FJ has been the vehicle of choice for the last few days, and the Teslas have been in preservation mode.

Wet Teslas-cr.jpg

Here is the MS today on its high ground as the clouds were starting to break.

Dry Tesla-sm.jpg

Reactions: GJ79
Charging after the flood. :rolleyes:

The garage is now filled with "stuff" from the basement, so the Teslas are living outside for a while, but still need their charges. In background is the second trailer full of flotsam generated from demoing out the bottom 12" of drywall with insulation behind in the basement and garage, as well as insulation that was soaked in the crawlspace under the basement.

Flood Charging-sm.jpg

I work at (...among other facilities) John Muir Medical Center. 2 campuses, Walnut Creek and Concord, CA. The photo is in the parking garage in Walnut Creek. Note that they have had 6 ChargePoint hookups there for a while (public access & free with a ChargePoint account & card), and just went live with the 4 SemaConnect you see in this photo on the Physician Parking level.

TeslaJMH.jpg

Good luck!

First, charging in my garage...
chargeport.jpg
umc.jpg

Then, charging at the Newark DE supercharger. Photo and first iPhone screenshot were from my trip from DC to Philly.
Second screenshot was from my trip back home the next day; the car was parked 2 spaces further to the right.
supercharger.jpg
IMG_3032.PNG
IMG_3057.PNG