Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383895166.601917.jpg

At LA Live parked before attending the Los Angeles Kings game.

EZ Pass. Easily hidden behind the nose cone (which should have never been drilled through IMO).

Thanks. We have such tough front plate laws here that I just had Tesla drill the bracket on. It's been that way with every car I've owned and while not a fan, I don't need the hassle of tickets all the time. Apparently a replacement nose cone is not that expensive, so any future owner of my car who doesn't like the holes could just replace it.

First Model S "Public Charge"... (added a "station" to Plugshare while I was at it...)

The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country. Corresponded with the hotel before showing up. It's a multi-building campus set up, so had to identify room for the engineering team to identify where I can park and plug.

10753509214_d63f4bdef5_z.jpg
IMG_5292 by dennis_p, on Flickr

10760409153_0c493942c8_z.jpg
IMG_5295 by dennis_p, on Flickr

10760173526_15b8483fe0_z.jpg
IMG_5297 by dennis_p, on Flickr

Apparently there was ANOTHER Model S on the property the same night as I was there and they had one other 110V available.

Got around 40 rated miles charge before the power cut off because the light pole supply shut off. The Engineering team was already on turning the power back on when I went outside to check.

Enough additional miles to cover some of the sightseeing that we're doing in the area.

Bad Roadster! Thou shall charge while parking in in an EV parking spot or suffer the wrath of angry EV owners who actually need a charge!

That's mine! And I strictly adhere to the code! It just so happened that I had already unplugged and packed up before stepping back to take advantage of the photo opp ;)

And yes, the Model S is plugged in also even though you can't see... the owner could have left contact info however (as I do) so those owners with less fortunate range can contact if in desperate need of charge. He also did not check in on plugshare, which I always try to do when monopolizing a spot.