Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post a picture of your facelifted Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Attached are various photos taken yesterday. Ordered June 4th, arrived at dealer June 20th, picked up June 23rd. This is a 70D Solid White with Grey Next Gen Seats, Autopilot, Carbon Fiber interior, Subzero. Sold my red 85D to downgrade (lower cost), but update (facelift). Car had 4 miles on it when picked up.

Note that two of the photos above are in my garage, after I removed the rear badges (I like a clean bum!) and after front license plate bracket removal. In the near future I will probably get a clear bra. Car has window tint all around, installed day of purchase (yesterday). I have a set of staggered Model S 20" wheels (Slipstream-style) in silver that go on the car soon, and a glossy CF spoiler, too. Also plan to vinyl wrap the roof black, to mimic the pano roof (an option I didn't use on prior car enough to justify cost this time around).

Ciao! - Ari

Looks sweet just the way it is, wouldn't bother with wrapping the roof to mimic it but that's just me. If it feels and looks right to you then by all means. Either way awesome ride.

Attached are various photos taken yesterday. Ordered June 4th, arrived at dealer June 20th, picked up June 23rd. This is a 70D Solid White with Grey Next Gen Seats, Autopilot, Carbon Fiber interior, Subzero. Sold my red 85D to downgrade (lower cost), but update (facelift). Car had 4 miles on it when picked up.

Note that two of the photos above are in my garage, after I removed the rear badges (I like a clean bum!) and after front license plate bracket removal. In the near future I will probably get a clear bra. Car has window tint all around, installed day of purchase (yesterday). I have a set of staggered Model S 20" wheels (Slipstream-style) in silver that go on the car soon, and a glossy CF spoiler, too. Also plan to vinyl wrap the roof black, to mimic the pano roof (an option I didn't use on prior car enough to justify cost this time around).

Ciao! - Ari
Wow! Very nice. I was getting red until my daughter talked me into getting the white. I ordered just this morning and I think the white was a good choice by looking at yours

Reactions: Galve2000
Solid looks beautiful! Jesus.
We need more pics please. Different angles, interior... I just keep looking at it

Here's a few @Lawtq .......your other fav Midnight Silver is a stunner w/lots of reflective blue flake against a dark base. Heck, I love them all!

002.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 025.JPG 023.JPG 017.JPG 26.JPG 27.JPG 28.JPG

Reactions: ggnykk

You seriously have the best looking Tesla I have seen on this site so far. The combo of the white with the silver 21s make that car ooze class and damn it look beautiful!!!
Hows the ride with the 21s as I havent found anyone say they are worth getting but I say screw that on looks alone after seeing yours!!!

You seriously have the best looking Tesla I have seen on this site so far. The combo of the white with the silver 21s make that car ooze class and damn it look beautiful!!!
Hows the ride with the 21s as I havent found anyone say they are worth getting but I say screw that on looks alone after seeing yours!!!

Hi @Cnasty, thank you. I'm not very technical but I sometimes drive 'Boston-aggressive' :eek: and prefer a grippy, sport firm ride. These have an amazingly smooth solid ride, near silent, and quick tight turns to power through. Maybe @Jason Shelton will comment? I did not do a test drive but surely the 19s are smoother, last longer and add a few miles per charge. It's a hotly debated topic and I just listen/watch. Nothing would change my mind.

Last edited:
Hi @Cnasty, thank you. I'm not very technical but I sometimes drive 'Boston-aggressive' :eek: and prefer a grippy, sport firm ride. These have an amazingly smooth solid ride, near silent, and quick tight turns to power through. Maybe @Jason Shelton will comment? I did not do a test drive but surely the 19s are smoother, last longer and add a few miles per charge. It's a hotly debated topic and I just listen/watch. Nothing would change my mind.

Many thanks for those pics! Like the previous comment this could be the best looking colour combo! Ridiculously good, you must be living in that car

Regarding wheels, I found the 21" with air suspension more comfortable than the 19s with coils. I wonder how 21s with coils would feel

Many thanks for those pics! Like the previous comment this could be the best looking colour combo! Ridiculously good, you must be living in that car

Regarding wheels, I found the 21" with air suspension more comfortable than the 19s with coils. I wonder how 21s with coils would feel
In my various test drives, where I take the cars on a known "bad road" in my area I've noticed the same thing. Air and 21s seemed to offer a better ride than coils with 19s. Indeed, on my last test drive, just pulling out of the parking lot there was a strip of decorative brick pavers in the road which I could clearly feel. The car had 19s and the rep said it had air suspension. I immediately asked "are you sure this has air?" since it felt firmer than the 21s on air. She said "yep". By the time we got to my "rough road test" area, I asked her to double check in the menu as I couldn't believe 19s on air was firmer than 21s on air...sure enough, coils. After my test, the rep commented that she would never bring people on that road for a test because of the ride.

Having said all that, ride quality is made up of a lot of things, and the 21s were definitely louder than the 19s - especially in the rear. Some might value the quiet as much as anything else. Finally, the ride on coils was hardly "bad" - still better than a lot of cars with sport suspension options.

Reactions: Lawtq