TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Post delivery appointment cancellation here

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ZooSean, May 30, 2018.

1. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

I have heard at least two instance that delivery appoints was canceled in very short notice.

Anyone else? Reason for cancellation?

2. rypalmer

rypalmer Active Member

I bet it's organized chaos at the delivery centre. I kinda want to take some vacation time to lend a hand.

• Like x 3
  3. Buggle

Buggle Member

yeah I mean with what they're attempting to do, there will be ****ups, 100%. I feel bad for whoever it happens to, but it's going to happen. You cannot have ~2k instances with this many moving parts without 1-2% issues, just the way it is.

4. akidesir

akidesir Member

Same I was thinking of that too.. probably university students or a bunch of York University students who had their semesters lost are all working there

• Like x 1
  5. ZooSean

ZooSean ZOO

If we already heard 2 instance for the 1st day opening at international center. Plus among percentage of ppl who actually regularly visit TMC. The chance is definitely more than 1-2 %.

• Like x 1