Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post new tires wheel alignment Cedar Park, Austin Texas area prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my four tires replaced and I’m looking for a place in Northwest Austin or Cedar Park Texas area that can do a four wheel alignment on my Tesla model X. I’m not sure what Tesla charges for it but I would like to have another option to have it done in case their prices are out of the ordinary.

Tia,

Ian B

I just got my four tires replaced and I’m looking for a place in Northwest Austin or Cedar Park Texas area that can do a four wheel alignment on my Tesla model X. I’m not sure what Tesla charges for it but I would like to have another option to have it done in case their prices are out of the ordinary.
Tia,
Ian B
Tesla charges around $185 for an alignment. Nearly all tire shops can provide an alignment, most people have one done by the store where they bought the tires.

Tesla estimate came back at $275. F that. Found business called Best Tire Center on Research and Anderson Mill rd on NW Austin that did an amazing job for $99 and 1 year warranty. New Go to place now for tires too as they match prices and possibly get them cheaper, do alignment, free flat repair, free air up tires and free tire rotation.

Ian B

Tesla estimate came back at $275. F that. Found business called Best Tire Center on Research and Anderson Mill rd on NW Austin that did an amazing job for $99 and 1 year warranty. New Go to place now for tires too as they match prices and possibly get them cheaper, do alignment, free flat repair, free air up tires and free tire rotation.

Ian B
Sounds like great service. I will have to remember this place for daughter in Round Rock.

Well, don't use this place. The next day the car had this Baja look where the front sits higher than the back. Took it to Tesla service and paid $215 for diagnostic fee. They determined that when they did the alignment they bent the suspension rear left sensor bracket. Tesla bent it back in place but doesn't allow it to get the car leveled like it was before alignment. Part and labor for it. Its $300 bucks so all together the repair is almost $600. Took estimate to tire shop for them to pay it and call me. Not using anyone but Tesla for this going forward.

Ian B

• Informative
Reactions: brkaus and jboy210