TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Post readout jumbles

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by vfx, Oct 24, 2011.

1. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Anyone having the Post formatting issues? The poster's name appears in the center and all the following text is all over the place

2. ChargeIt!

ChargeIt! Member

Yeah. And the cursor goes "invisible" so you can't tell exactly where you are typing, which is a PITA when you are trying to edit. And looks like the text is Right-Justified, but then JUMPS after it fills most of the edit box. (This reply was written using "QuickReply" and exhibited the described symptoms while I was typing ...)

3. jory

jory Member

looks fine with firefox 8.0 on macos

4. ChargeIt!

ChargeIt! Member

Oops ... you're right ... should have added that I was using IE9.

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I had to shut down Chrome to fix the above problem

6. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Using Chrome on Windows 7 = no problem.