TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Post shutdown builds

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by CharlieLab, Mar 16, 2017.

1. CharlieLab

CharlieLab Member

Has anyone received their Model S or X from the post shutdown / re-tooling at Fremont? These would be builds after Feb 28th?

I'm picking up my MX next week and it came out of production on the 12th March. I was going to do a quick compare with my friends older MX to see if they had any meanignful changes.

2. JHWJR

JHWJR Member

Mine got pushed off until "May or early June." It's killing me, but at least I'll get the solar roof, the heads up display, the wireless charging and the 200D battery!

I'm so sad.

• Funny x 2
    • Love x 1
  3. DragonWatch

DragonWatch Small Foot Print

I must have got yours ~ delivery guess end of March or early April:)(

4. JHWJR

JHWJR Member

Grrrrrrr. Treat it nicely please. And feel free to stop by and put the very, very new and still unused 100 amp wall connector on the side of my house if you are in the neighborhood, ok?

5. DragonWatch

DragonWatch Small Foot Print

I am hoping against hope that mine will arrive by the 27th since my wife made plans for us to visit her parents (28Mar-1Apr) based on the original quote of May:( :)

• Like x 1
  6. JHWJR

JHWJR Member

I have a business trip from Pittsburgh to Milwaukee (about 550 miles each way) coming up with an undetermined date. I keep doing things to subtly push it off hoping my car arrives before I can't avoid it any longer. So far, the meetings have been pushed from November to, currently, some time in May. One more push and I think I've got it! :-O