Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post shutdown builds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received their Model S or X from the post shutdown / re-tooling at Fremont? These would be builds after Feb 28th?

I'm picking up my MX next week and it came out of production on the 12th March. I was going to do a quick compare with my friends older MX to see if they had any meanignful changes.

Grrrrrrr. Treat it nicely please. And feel free to stop by and put the very, very new and still unused 100 amp wall connector on the side of my house if you are in the neighborhood, ok?

I am hoping against hope that mine will arrive by the 27th since my wife made plans for us to visit her parents (28Mar-1Apr) based on the original quote of May:( :)

Reactions: JHWJR
I am hoping against hope that mine will arrive by the 27th since my wife made plans for us to visit her parents (28Mar-1Apr) based on the original quote of May

I have a business trip from Pittsburgh to Milwaukee (about 550 miles each way) coming up with an undetermined date. I keep doing things to subtly push it off hoping my car arrives before I can't avoid it any longer. So far, the meetings have been pushed from November to, currently, some time in May. One more push and I think I've got it! :-O