Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post Something You Love About Your Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. The sales experience.
2. The "Zero to Oh Yeah" acceleration.
3. The body style.
4. The huge AMC theater on my dashboard.
5. The number of accessories I can add to personalize it.
6. Meeting other Tesla folks at Superchargers.
7. Full "tank" every morning.
8. The storage space.
9. Letting the car drive me.
10. Wait, did you say one or ten?

• Funny
Reactions: Phlier and Saghost
I really like the clean minimalist interior. Most other cars feel like a hot mess now with a dozen or more buttons and switches all over the place, tiny screens, not to mention the huge ugly Vents!

This is also one of my favorite things...

Prior to seeing them in person, test driving or taking delivery, I didn't think I would like the minimalist interior. However, it's become one of the best things. Now when I have (forced) to be an any other vehicle besides mine, I get anxiety seeing all the BS on the interior. The simplicity of the interior of Model 3's are absolutely amazing.

This is also one of my favorite things...

Prior to seeing them in person, test driving or taking delivery, I didn't think I would like the minimalist interior. However, it's become one of the best things. Now when I have (forced) to be an any other vehicle besides mine, I get anxiety seeing all the BS on the interior. The simplicity of the interior of Model 3's are absolutely amazing.
Remember the Reveal on 31 March 2016? I missed the event, but checked it all out the next morning (and placed a deposit). I was struck by the photos of the interior. Just that plain wooden piece running the full width, with no dials, knobs or vents (that I could recognize). At the time I figured I was just looking at a prototype, and the dashboard hadn't really been designed yet. Wrong! That was it! And there were vents--they just didn't look like every other car. Cool.

Around the time we finally got our car, my father-in-law was looking for a new car. He said he wanted it to have 100 knobs and buttons. I told him a Model 3 wasn't for him.

Stress reduction during traffic has lengthened my life by 7.3 years.

Always coming out in the morning to a full "gas" tank.

Using the app to snoop on my wife when she's on long drives.

Making the medical assistants in the parking lot scream when I summon it and it drives by with nobody inside.

Not having to check or change the oil. Or spark plugs. Or catalytic converter. Or brake pads.

Losing weight because I never go into the AM/PM for a candy bar while the tank is filling anymore.

• Funny
Reactions: Phlier and <MACK>
The torque. The silence. The fun of taking folks for a ride. Not having to check gas prices. Not having to get gas. Not having to get oil changes. That I can charge it at home or at Superchargers. The utter simplicity. The car's sexy lines. The updates. Ludicrous mode. The leather seats. The panoramic glass top. The big 17" screen The frunk. Just...everything.

Reactions: Phlier