Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your Brand new P85D pictures here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

My Long-Awaited Baby!!! =D

Yes, Titanium Metallic, Yes, Black Alcantara, and Not Sure but DS says he thinks so. But other should still be summer tires. As the new ordering page have changed to summer instead of all season for sometime already. Panel gap is quite disappointing consider this is a $1 Million car. Look at the rear side pic, the trunk basically left and right is way different. You can clearly see that in the picture. And my car is not the worst among those I saw in the service shop.

Yes, Titanium Metallic, Yes, Black Alcantara, and Not Sure but DS says he thinks so. But other should still be summer tires. As the new ordering page have changed to summer instead of all season for sometime already. Panel gap is quite disappointing consider this is a $1 Million car. Look at the rear side pic, the trunk basically left and right is way different. You can clearly see that in the picture. And my car is not the worst among those I saw in the service shop.

Thanks! The seat colour is grey?

Yes, many people say about 245 all corners in the forum. US deliveries changed a few months ago. So I guess that's universal. Actually I planned to buy aftermarket wheels, I was expecting Summer tires but didn't expect it is Michelin PS3. I thought it would be primacy summer and now I think I will delay mounting aftermarket wheels and tires since I wanna use the PS3 for half year before changing wheels. They are very grippy. I make some fast bend today, good tires.

Yes, many people say about 245 all corners in the forum. US deliveries changed a few months ago. So I guess that's universal. Actually I planned to buy aftermarket wheels, I was expecting Summer tires but didn't expect it is Michelin PS3. I thought it would be primacy summer and now I think I will delay mounting aftermarket wheels and tires since I wanna use the PS3 for half year before changing wheels. They are very grippy. I make some fast bend today, good tires.

Hey Deku your P85D looks nice! I love the titanium colour! :smile:
Have you tried insane mode yet? =P

- - - Updated - - -

What time did you collect your car Matador? I think I saw your car that day.

I collected my car in the evening at around 5:30pm =)