Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna go to Bluestone end of march, with the new MY, will also go around a bit during the week. Hopefully will get the chargers there working and definitely will bring the 3-pin adaptor/cable.
They've got a destination charger which you'll be able to use and a couple of type 2 points from memory. Max charging time is 4 hours though so factor that in.

Reactions: Maplepho
56754511-172C-4F09-B990-6117E49BA84A.jpeg

Not invited… but stalking and listening in

Ha! Dedication. Anything interesting of note?
Not really.... from what I heard of the presentation it was a congratulations on take ownership of an awesome machine, talking through things like how servicing works and then the supercharger network. The cars there had an average of 130 miles charge he said.

I did chat to a Tesla bod who was on traffic duty. Interestingly when I mentioned the Y he went to give me a lanyard (wish I had accepted now!) so if I got there early enough I could of probably snagged some free coffee and pastries! He basically said it was the first time he had seen a Y in the flesh. I asked about the USB ports and the parcel shelf. He said its not something they've been briefed on so he honestly didn't know. He did say though that apparently Tesla UK have never known an waitlist like they currently have for the Y.

I've always had black or grey cars and only went for the white as the leasing chap suggested the more standard I kept the car the more likely I was to get it quicker. That's why I'm surprised how few whites there are around! That being said I'm happy with my choice.