Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your recent pre-delivery 2023 VINs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received a VIN a day after ordering. Wondering if others can post their pre-delivery VINs so we can see if we are getting a crusty leftover that no one wanted or something relatively new. Here's mine:

VIN: PF602XXX (Freemont)
TRIM: 2023 MYP
DATE VIN REC: 11/30/22

Freemont 2023, yet to pick up, in less than a week from now.
MYLR5, Wt/Blk, no Tow, no FSD. No idea of additional build features yet.
PF607xxx
Got the VIN about a week ago. Car in transit via rail and truck. Mobile Connector Kit also in transit.
I'm told the build date was Nov. 20. I'm not 100% sure of that date until I pick it up.

I really believe that in 2023 they are going to announce to the public the standard range which will continue to come out of Austin around $60k with the 4680 cells but again it is 279 range. You can purchase it on the Tesla site as they do pop up but the price is around $62k and some come with premium wheels pushing the price up..

Yesterday, I purchased a MIT 2023 Model Y LR at a local Texas showroom (It is on its way from GigaTexas factory). This is the only one available in my area. So, no choices of exterior or interior color or any options for that matter. Last 8 of the Vin #PA040172. Iam not sure if I am getting the 1 piece front and rear mega casts or not. 2170 or 4680 batteries? Structural battery pack?
I went to Tesla's website to order some accessories for it and to my surprise, per the website, the CCS adapter requires a retrofit on my Model Y which is coming in early 2023.

Picked up 2023 Model Y LR, from the deal offering, was bit disappointed, it didn't have front casting on it.. thought that was the norm now to have front and rear castings on 2023's :(

No. There haven't been any MYLR's or Performance models with front castings. The very few (hundreds to a few thousand) that did have front castings were the locally delivered AWD shorter range Y's that also sported 4680's and most of those went to employees. It has been suggested that those cars were test beds for the new batteries. Those units have not been part of the nationally shipped model Y's, nor could one order that variant from Tesla store locations, web or phone apps. Some day, they'll all have F + R megacasts. Perhaps later in 2023?

Reactions: RayzorEV