Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your weekly COVID-19 mileage

eevee-fan

Dec 2, 2019
Nevada
I took delivery on March 6 and I have 276 miles on my M3P which has pretty much sat in the garage. No plans to drive it anywhere if this keeps up. Our 2nd car which is what we use in the meantime is a Chevy Bolt lease with 2500 miles left on it. I thought we’d run out of miles since it ends in September and we’re turning back in but at this rate I think that’s the least of my worries. I think it will be plenty to make it until September.

You have a Tesla, you can still drive - in your garage!

• Funny
Reactions: turok3000

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
Got me some high milage last week :eek: or at lest higher. :D

IMG_3682.jpeg

shikataganai

Apr 8, 2020
Denver
I've been driving more or less my normal amount. I have been parking out in the driveway more often and charging once a week or so, though, as that makes getting kids' bikes and the wife's electric cargo trike (yes, that's a thing) in and out easier.

/me is an essential worker, for better or worse

CharleyBC

Jun 28, 2019
Talent, OR
We're scarcely using the car now. Yesterday I took a 16-mile round trip to drop a package in a FedEx drop box. That's the first time the car has moved in over a week.

Dan203

Jul 10, 2019
Northern Nevada
I drove mine a week ago Monday to pick up my niece. That was the last time it left the garage. :(

I'm probably at about 70 miles total in the last month.

eevee-fan

Dec 2, 2019
Nevada
On the positive notes, looks like one by one, insurance companies are reducing insurance rates during the pandemic for all their subscribers.

Ev_Rider

Feb 2, 2020
Texas
Recently got my M3. I think I am doing about 5 miles/week these days. A slight bit unrelated - Anyone know of a thread about how to reset trip meter? Thanks in advance.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC