Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

posting images

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way, I don't know anything about financials of this site other than the fact that I once saw some ISP message saying bandwidth was exceeded and then the site came back online later with hosted images removed. It is all just a hobby for me visiting here and previously doing some volunteer moderation.

Thanks for using my photo without my permission

I don't understand what is wrong. He posted it with a hyperlink back to your original, thus providing the proper credit for you. That is standard practice. It even says that others can copy it when the link is followed.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/

I think the only extra thing Doug could have done is write in his posting "created by customsnow162". Would that have been what you were seeking?

Last edited:
I don't understand what is wrong. He posted it with a hyperlink back to your original, thus providing the proper credit for you. That is standard practice. It even says that others can copy it when the link is followed.

Creative Commons — Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic

I think the only extra thing Doug could have done is write in his posting "created by customsnow162". Would that have been what you were seeking?

yes, that is what i was seeking even though he did post a hyperlink if no one were to click on the picture they would assume it was taken by him especially since he gave a location

yes, that is what i was seeking even though he did post a hyperlink if no one were to click on the picture they would assume it was taken by him especially since he gave a location
More explicit credit has been added to original post, though I doubt many here assume I was in Colorado. If you wish, I'll gladly remove the photo. It was only of interest at the time because it was an owner's car spotted outside of CA.

Last edited:
... if no one were to click on the picture they would assume it was taken by him especially since he gave a location
While I am not defending Doug since you as the photographer have every right to demand whatever you like in the way of credit or use, I will say that those of us here in this forum know that Doug is one of several Posters who scan the interwebs for Tesla Roadster photos to share and that the photo would not be his without a written tome on his experience.

test

Tesla on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4031329735_702545437c.jpg

4031329735_702545437c_b.jpg

4031329735_8ff8edb3a2_o.jpg