Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential PPF/Ceramic Group Buy - Sticker City (Los Angeles Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome. It’s been a while since I’ve been there and now there are a lot more options so they probably had to adjust their prices…I’ve also been going to Sunshield for a very long time and was also considering some tint so I’m interested in that as well.
Spoke with Hamid yesterday. Said he couldn’t go any lower than the $375 price for all windows (no roof or windshield) using Xpel Prime XR ceramic.

Hi guys, here's what I just received from Sticker City. Looks like we can get a pretty sweet discount on the PPF/Ceramic combo if we can get 6+ people to participate. Just respond if you're still interested or not. Thanks!

00oa5uk.png

EDIT 1: Just received additional information. Looks like the offer will be good through the end of Friday. Sticker City will require a $250 deposit to lock in a spot/pricing.

CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS
1. ucsdsig
Wow! Thanks for doing all of this legwork! Am I reading it right that if 6+ of us all do this, that the ceramic coating is only $200 (assuming we do at least a full front PPF)?

I love this deal, but I am still very much waiting on news on a delivery date, so a Friday deadline won’t be possible for me.

Reactions: stickercity.com
Wow! Thanks for doing all of this legwork! Am I reading it right that if 6+ of us all do this, that the ceramic coating is only $200 (assuming we do at least a full front PPF)?

I love this deal, but I am still very much waiting on news on a delivery date, so a Friday deadline won’t be possible for me.
Yes, you have the details correct. Did a bunch of research and saw that there were some decent PPF deals in the past. Figured it was worth a shot getting one organized for us Q2 delivery owners active on TMC.

Regarding the Friday deadline, it's just to make the initial deposit and secure a spot. The Sticker City folks want to be sure people are serious/committed and I completely understand.

I'm in the same boat as you...have no idea when my car is arriving. My EDD changed from 61/4-6/30 to 1-10 weeks today. Still hoping for a June delivery. But in any event, I'm signing up for the deal to lock in the price for this group buy.

Yes, you have the details correct. Did a bunch of research and saw that there were some decent PPF deals in the past. Figured it was worth a shot getting one organized for us Q2 delivery owners active on TMC.

Regarding the Friday deadline, it's just to make the initial deposit and secure a spot. The Sticker City folks want to be sure people are serious/committed and I completely understand.

I'm in the same boat as you...have no idea when my car is arriving. My EDD changed from 61/4-6/30 to 1-10 weeks today. Still hoping for a June delivery. But in any event, I'm signing up for the deal to lock in the price for this group buy.
Damn im definitely interested, but i'm also considering vinyl wrapping my car. Decisions...lol

No car yet. Ugh.... Shame its limited time only. But let me make sure I understand this and spell it out for my sake:
- It's basically $100 off either of the PPF choices (w or wo rockers)
- Ceramic coating is $850 minus "up to $650 off" if we have 6 people... So effectively $200.
All in with 6 people participating - $2399+$200 = $2599 gets you full front PPF and rockers, and ceramic coating on the whole car.
No tinting included in this deal.

Reactions: Srleadjb
- Ceramic coating is $850 minus "up to $650 off" if we have 6 people... So effectively $200.
All in with 6 people participating - $2399+$200 = $2599 gets you full front PPF and rockers, and ceramic coating on the whole car.
No tinting included in this deal.

Yes, that’s correct.

I’m waiting for my VIN as well. But am going to put down the deposit to lock in my spot/pricing.