Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential PPF/Ceramic Group Buy - Sticker City (Los Angeles Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.
Thank you for starting the thread

Hi guys, so I stopped by the shop on Saturday and had a great talk with the owner. He or the shop manager should be jumping into the thread shortly to "officially" kick things off.
Hello everyone, we are happy to help with any questions anyone may have regarding the services we offer. I will list all of our services here for everyone to see 1) Clear bra paint protection film services ( We use XPEL ultimate plus or XPEL Stealth for that matte look),
2) XPEL Ceramic Coating services
3) NanoWindshield - improves hardness of your windshield by 40%-80% reducing rock chips and cracks plus it improves windshield visibility
4) SLiPLO - Universal Skid Plate
5) Powder coating of wheels ( change your wheel color into whatever color you desire)
6) Painting of brake calipers ( change your brake colors into whatever color you desire)
7) Curb rash wheel repair.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions?

Damn im definitely interested, but i'm also considering vinyl wrapping my car. Decisions...lol
They are 2 completely different materials, if you want further information let me know and I can have one of our team members contact you. You should also come in and take a look at the stealth finishes on the Tesla colors. We usually have at least 1 or 2 cars a week if you like to stop in and take a look at all your options.

Hey all,

I just came across this thread and wanted to vouch for the professionalism and craftsmanship at Sticker City. I have taken maybe 10 cars to Sticker City. They are great to work with. The operations manager Jason is amazing and very flexible. I have taken every Tesla I have had there 3LR, P3D, MSLR, P100D, MYP in addition to my Durango SRT... you get the point. PPF, Wraps, Ceramic, and Sliplo

Here are a couple of photos of their work:

P3D: Full Car Xpel Wrap + Xpel Ceramic + Pillar Delete Wrap + Sliplo

IMG_6882.jpeg

Durango SRT: Front End Xpel + Full Car Xpel Ceramic + Satin Black Hood Wrap

IMG_6927.jpeg

P3D: Front Xpel + Ceramic + Carbon Mirrors + CF Lip/Skirt + Sliplo
IMG_7584.jpeg

PYD: Full Xpel + Ceramic
IMG_9195.jpeg

MSLR: Front Xpel + Full Xpel Ceramic + Sliplo
IMG_7258.jpeg

MYP: Full Front + Full Doors Xpel
IMG_7859 2.jpeg

Last edited:
And before its asked or stated...YES these are/were all My Personal Vehicles and the above post was not posted for any return from the company. Good work is just good work :)

Just had to state that in case some folks made assumptions. And Yes I have a Tesla problem :) Working on the first step of admitting the problem exists.

And before its asked or stated...YES these are/were all My Personal Vehicles and the above post was not posted for any return from the company. Good work is just good work :)

Just had to state that in case some folks made assumptions. And Yes I have a Tesla problem :) Working on the first step of admitting the problem exists.
The cars look great! Thanks for sharing examples of their work.

Sticker City install complete. Front PPF, mirrors, bottom of doors and full ceramic including wheels. Very happy. Any comments about them being a$$holes or too expensive are just wrong at this point. Everyone was great, the work was great and the price was great...Get'er done!
That looks amazing! Now I’m second guessing my decision to get white instead of MSM.

How long did it take to finish your car?

Reactions: stickercity.com