Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential PPF/Ceramic Group Buy - Sticker City (Los Angeles Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.
Still possible to get in on this? Though I want full wrap + window tint

Reactions: stickercity.com
So I've been doing my research on where to get PPF/ceramic installed on my MYP when it finally arrives. Visited Sticker City in Sherman Oaks yesterday and was very impressed by their work (they had two MYPs in the shop along with numerous other high end cars).

I'm trying to see if there's enough interest to put together a group buy and get some discounted pricing for TMC members. When I spoke with one of the owners, he seemed open to the idea. This would be for the full frontal PPF, ceramic coating, and nano coating for the windshield.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread. Thanks.
Can I still get in on this for full wrap on black MY also want window tint

Hey all,

I just came across this thread and wanted to vouch for the professionalism and craftsmanship at Sticker City. I have taken maybe 10 cars to Sticker City. They are great to work with. The operations manager Jason is amazing and very flexible. I have taken every Tesla I have had there 3LR, P3D, MSLR, P100D, MYP in addition to my Durango SRT... you get the point. PPF, Wraps, Ceramic, and Sliplo

Here are a couple of photos of their work:

P3D: Full Car Xpel Wrap + Xpel Ceramic + Pillar Delete Wrap + Sliplo

View attachment 676137

Durango SRT: Front End Xpel + Full Car Xpel Ceramic + Satin Black Hood Wrap

View attachment 676138

P3D: Front Xpel + Ceramic + Carbon Mirrors + CF Lip/Skirt + Sliplo
View attachment 676131

PYD: Full Xpel + Ceramic
View attachment 676133

MSLR: Front Xpel + Full Xpel Ceramic + Sliplo
View attachment 676134

MYP: Full Front + Full Doors XpelView attachment 676140

Thank you for sharing the pictures. We do appreciate it. Jason also mentioned next time you are in please remind him that we would be placing on the NanoWindshield protection on your car as complimentary for posting these images here.

Reactions: derichio02
Any updates on ceramic coating only group buy?
XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating Services. Regular retail price is $850
Tier pricing for TMC Members Only
TIER GROUP BONUS FOR CERAMIC COATING - All of Exterior Painted Panels
2-3 Cars $100 off of Ceramic Coating
4-5 Cars $175 off of Ceramic Coating
6+ Cars $225 off of Ceramic Coating
Ceramic coating seals and protect surfaces from:
✅ Environmental contaminants, insect acids and harmful UV rays
✅ Gives your paint a higher gloss finish
✅ Less washes keeping the car looking newer longer
✅ Repels dirt and liquids
✅ All exterior painted portions of your Tesla.
Add Nano Windshield hardner to any of the tiers above for only $99. Regular price is $150
✅ Helps increase the hardness of your front windshield by 40%-80%
✅ Reduces rock chips and cracks
✅ Improves visibility and clarity
✅ Fills in the micropores by bonding to the windshield becoming part of the glass
✅ 1 Year

Reactions: SkynetT10000
Anybody happen to get a price for full wrap in matte?
XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating Services. Regular retail price is $850
Tier pricing for TMC Members Only
TIER GROUP BONUS FOR CERAMIC COATING - All of Exterior Painted Panels
2-3 Cars $100 off of Ceramic Coating
4-5 Cars $175 off of Ceramic Coating
6+ Cars $225 off of Ceramic Coating
Ceramic coating seals and protect surfaces from:
✅ Environmental contaminants, insect acids and harmful UV rays
✅ Gives your paint a higher gloss finish
✅ Less washes keeping the car looking newer longer
✅ Repels dirt and liquids
✅ All exterior painted portions of your Tesla.
Add Nano Windshield hardner to any of the tiers above for only $99. Regular price is $150
✅ Helps increase the hardness of your front windshield by 40%-80%
✅ Reduces rock chips and cracks
✅ Improves visibility and clarity
✅ Fills in the micropores by bonding to the windshield becoming part of the glass
✅ 1 Year

If anyone is interested in seeing what the Tesla Model S Plaid Midnight Silver color looks like in the XPEL Stealth satin/matte finish, here is 1 we just finished. As you can see it made friends quickly. The white long range will be getting the full body XPEL in the High Gloss Ultimate Plus finish and same for that red Ferrari F8 Spider.

Attachments

• Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (1).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (1).jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (2).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (2).jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (3).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (3).jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (4).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (4).jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (5).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (5).jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (6).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (6).jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (7).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (7).jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (8).jpg
    Stickercity Paint Protection Film CLear bra XPEL STealth Los Angeles Tesla Model S (8).jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Tesla Model S Plaid XPEL Stealth PPF Protection STickercity  (1).jpg
    Tesla Model S Plaid XPEL Stealth PPF Protection STickercity (1).jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Tesla Model S Plaid XPEL Stealth PPF Protection STickercity  (2).jpg
    Tesla Model S Plaid XPEL Stealth PPF Protection STickercity (2).jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: ucsdsig
If anyone is interested in seeing what the Tesla Model S Plaid Midnight Silver color looks like in the XPEL Stealth satin/matte finish, here is 1 we just finished. As you can see it made friends quickly. The white long range will be getting the full body XPEL in the High Gloss Ultimate Plus finish and same for that red Ferrari F8 Spider.
The MSM looks so nice with the stealth PPF.

I really didn’t want to go to Sherman Oaks so I went to a reputable shop in my area. I had them tint all windows, rear and had my roof and windshield tinted with 3m crystalline. They did such a nice job I asked them about a PPF install.

All I can say is they did a great job and it was worth shopping around.

I really didn’t want to go to Sherman Oaks so I went to a reputable shop in my area. I had them tint all windows, rear and had my roof and windshield tinted with 3m crystalline. They did such a nice job I asked them about a PPF install.

All I can say is they did a great job and it was worth shopping around.
Glad you are happy with your results! Hopefully one day we get the chance to work with one of your future vehicles. Enjoy your TESLA!