Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potentially Upgrading to 100D and Selling 2013 P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering selling my beloved 2013 P85 and moving up to a Raven 100D.

Looking for $33,000

I have babied my P85 since i bought it CPO 2.5 years ago. I am a regular on this site and have always been aware of the "issues" faced by early Model S's, so I have systematically had all of the potentially problematic things replaced.
- New Drive Unit - June 2018
- New Roof - May 2019 (Sunroof was shuddering, only fix was to put the newer style roof on the car)
- New door handles all the way around
- Had Carbon Fiber Spoiler replaced due to delamination in May 2019
- Screen/MCU/4G upgrade in 2019

In addition to the factory fixes, I have added a few items to the car:
- AL Priority Radar/Laser defence with front and rear NetRadar and front Laser (Parking sensors, ahem)
- EcoHitch invisible trailer hitch (used for bikes only)
- Factory Integrated Center Console. This is the same unit found in the 2016+ models, NOT THE DROP IN CONSOLE.
- 22" Savini BM12's
- Camber Adjustable Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Lowering Links
- Full Ceramic Tint on all windows for max heat rejection
- Full Chrome backout
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Below is a pic with the racks on, I will post updated photos soon, but please shoot me a message if you are interested.

2013 Model S P85
95,983 miles
Tech Package
Air Suspension
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Tesla.jpg

Mileage had very little effect on the 100 charge, but the last few software updates have limited the charge so now I get 235 rated miles at 100%. This will likely effect all older cars, and there is a class action about this. Hopefully Tesla will unlock the capacity and the range will come back. I was getting 234 at 90% before the software update.