Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powdercoated my 20s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LMAO. Tell us how you really feel about black wheels.

I am truly entertained by your *sugar* talking and I mean that. <3 If I may ask, do you have any experience with UI, design, aesthetics, etc that you are speaking professionally from or is it just your opinion?
I happen to be a UI software engineer so yea but I don't think that makes me an expert or anything. That's just my own esthetic taste. Everyone should do whatever they want, of course. I just wonder how much of this is actual taste coming from within or group think of our current cultural time.

e26.jpg
Cute.. I like it. ;)

Gloss is better than flat. At least we know it's not the work of a $2 spray can.

Do you have examples of matte wheels?

I’m no expert in it but I have decided to make a massive gamble and go matte ppf, gloss chrome delete and gloss black wheels.

My main reason for gloss on wheels and chrome delete is to provide contrast to the body.

Solid black will be way too common as paint is moving towards $5000 for other colors. :D

TSportsline. Liked the look over RPMs plus RPM's was on backorder. TSportsline got it to me in 4 days.
Nice, I've been looking at both. Obviously TSportline's is more expensive, but it sounds like RPM is having a lot of problems fulfilling orders and following up with customer service. I'm likely getting the 19 turbines from TSportline, so I may throw the spoiler in the mix, too.

Nice, I've been looking at both. Obviously TSportline's is more expensive, but it sounds like RPM is having a lot of problems fulfilling orders and following up with customer service. I'm likely getting the 19 turbines from TSportline, so I may throw the spoiler in the mix, too.

I waited a whole month for RPM Tesla's spoiler. I'm glad i got the TSportsline one as i feel like it blends in with the car more.

Reactions: thebigbobowski