Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Frunk Group Buy - MS Refresh LR/Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interested in a group buy for Power Frunk from EVOffer, send me a PM (w. name, MX or MS) and I will add you to the list.

We will get 20% off and need 20+ TMC members (Model X - Variant B: built after 2021/03) or (Model S - Variant C: built after 2021/02)

- Alex

I have the EVOffer frunk in my 2022 Model X. Installation was pretty easy though I was a very earlier adopter for the refreshed X. We had a few kinks to work out over a month's time, mainly in the form of firmware updates. Now that these have been ironed out, it is working beautifully.

I am semi interested. If the S had a bigger frunk I'd be a lot more interested. I don't have time to install it myself so I am reaching out to one of their installers to get a quote and I'll let you know for certain as soon as I hear back.

I also agree with the threshold being 20 before the discount is pretty high since there aren't that many S's out there yet. Not like with the number or 3's and Y's out there. If they allow 3's in, I'd probably do my 3 as well if install costs aren't crazy.

Don't even have my car yet, but this seems like a cool idea.
On the other hand, how often do you guys actually use the "Frunk"?
I use it every time I order food to go. Ideal place to put it as it doesn't stink up the rest of the car. Also since I like to back into parking spots, if I have the power frunk, I'd definitely use it more for groceries/carry on items.

Reactions: WiLz
I am semi interested. If the S had a bigger frunk I'd be a lot more interested. I don't have time to install it myself so I am reaching out to one of their installers to get a quote and I'll let you know for certain as soon as I hear back.

I also agree with the threshold being 20 before the discount is pretty high since there aren't that many S's out there yet. Not like with the number or 3's and Y's out there. If they allow 3's in, I'd probably do my 3 as well if install costs aren't crazy.
@DayTrippin , you think your local installer would be able to do this also? There's an installation video down below in the link. If so, I might just have to find an excuse to take a trip to Dallas...

Demo video looks awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.