Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Frunk Group Buy - MS Refresh LR/Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would want wire to be plug n play not spicing. I know that may be silly but I am not splicing into the wiring. Other than that it looks good. Even though the frunk is small, it fits my 1-3 day pack for short trips and keeps it secure and out of the back.

Would want wire to be plug n play not spicing. I know that may be silly but I am not splicing into the wiring. Other than that it looks good. Even though the frunk is small, it fits my 1-3 day pack for short trips and keeps it secure and out of the back.
There is no splicing with the EV kit. The "flaw" of their kit is how they connect to the positive terminal of the low voltage battery (but it is not a splice and it is 100% reversible).

Reactions: JLC13
Don't even have my car yet, but this seems like a cool idea.
On the other hand, how often do you guys actually use the "Frunk"?
I purchased another brand auto frunk, and I can tell you that i use the frunk more then the trunk!

When we go shopping, and have two or three bags full of groceries, the frunk (on our Model Y) is prefect for keeping the bags upright. Put two or three grocery bags in the trunk, and one sharp turn and they spill over!

As someone else mentioned... getting food to go and don't want to stink up your car?

Use the frunk!

At the beach, end of the day and you have sandy towels and swim trunks?

Don't get sand all over the back of your car... use the frunk!

I back up close to my garage, in order for the charge cable to reach. Problem is there's an overhang which, if I open the trunk fully (I have it set to not open fully), it'll hit the overhand.

Frunk solves this problem!

The frunk is amazingly useful, and even more so when you can open/close it with the full screen in the car, or by using your mobile app, or even voice control!

Reactions: JLC13
For those interested in a group buy for Power Frunk from EVOffer, send me a PM (w. name, MX or MS) and I will add you to the list.

We will get 20% off and need 20+ TMC members (Model X - Variant B: built after 2021/03) or (Model S - Variant C: built after 2021/02)

- Alex
I am interested. 2021 MS

Reactions: yerEVan
If the frunk on the S wasn't such a relatively small place, it would be a lot more useful. The one on my Y seemed huge by comparison.
I’m using it for my daily work drive to hold my laptop bag. Perfect for that. I had this on my 3 and loved it. I used it every day. This is better as it can open and close from inside car. The 3’s frunk kit from Hannshow only opened from inside screen. Not close.

Status
Not open for further replies.