Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Frunk with Foot Sensor version 3 Hansshow - Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BoringMod

Former Vendor
Sep 3, 2019
So Cal
just got word from my Hansshow rep they added in a foot sensor for the new v3 Frunk. I’m organizing a group buy $460 for Frunk and $520 with Foot sensor. No tax / free ship from Hansshow directly.

has anyone done the foot Frunk sensor install?

I literally just placed an order 5 minutes ago for the Frunk with foot sensor. Think they would count mine in this? I paid 499.80. I saw the other post with the coupon that was just posted on here. Or is there a way I can cancel my order then go through the group buy?

I literally just placed an order 5 minutes ago for the Frunk with foot sensor. Think they would count mine in this? I paid 499.80. I saw the other post with the coupon that was just posted on here. Or is there a way I can cancel my order then go through the group buy?

Oh I’m not sure you should contact Hansshow directly. But some people Like to order directly which is cool too as I submit orders every few days which causes a slight delay in shipping.

group buy order link for frunk- Tesla Model 3 FRUNK Handsfree Power Liftgate Auto Frunk Open Motorized and Soft Close. (Hood) New 2018-2020. version 3

Oh I’m not sure you should contact Hansshow directly. But some people Like to order directly which is cool too as I submit orders every few days which causes a slight delay in shipping.

group buy order link for frunk- Tesla Model 3 FRUNK Handsfree Power Liftgate Auto Frunk Open Motorized and Soft Close. (Hood) New 2018-2020. version 3
Oh, nevermind ... I just noticed your 460 doesn't include the foot sensor. For reference using code teslacc on their site it's only 499.80 including the foot sensor.

Like Teslas are?

Well, mine wasn't.

So, now I have to come clean. I received a delivery yesterday from China, a Hansshow Frunk kit. It was purchased for me from my kids as a belated Fathers Day present.

So, do I sell it or install it?

I am concerned about one thing if I do install it, but I'll post that as a separate question.

(How long until someone responds with, "You can send it to me"?