Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Power Wall Delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha... enough said.

Seriously, till the Gigafactory comes online next spring, we shouldn't expect much. In any case, Powerpacks and bigger will be prioritized over Powerwall for the foreseeable future.

In my more negative moods, I wonder if such announcements months/years before they are even remotely possible are no more than attempts to keep Tesla in the news and indirectly goose the stock.

Haha... enough said.

Seriously, till the Gigafactory comes online next spring, we shouldn't expect much. In any case, Powerpacks and bigger will be prioritized over Powerwall for the foreseeable future.

In my more negative moods, I wonder if such announcements months/years before they are even remotely possible are no more than attempts to keep Tesla in the news and indirectly goose the stock.
I think a significant part of the Tesla Energy announcement was justification and risk mitigation for the Gigafactory. "See, look!! We have another huge demand for batteries, so even if our cars don't meet projections, we still need this huge factory!".

Haha... enough said.

Yes yes yes yes yes and yes, and also give them more $ to make the packs, and also to get more companies to develop the essential equipment, compatible products and programming for them. Also, they have been installing test packs for a while now, so I think it's more real than us consumers get to experience. They've said they already have customers, but we haven't seen the customer reviews yet. So, still some more time before it becomes widespread.