TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Power Wall Rewards - any being delivered?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by efusco, Apr 17, 2019.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

I earned a powerwall about a year ago with referral rewards. Have gotten my Wall charger, got the invite to the Model Y reveal (went to spam so I missed it), etc. But have had no word on the powerwall. I know there's a retail installer in my area now as well.

Just wondering if these are going out or if they're still way behind on production if anyone has any information.

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 100D 2020.24.6.4

We are in the queue to get our last Powerwall installed this June. I don't know if that means they will contact us in May to install in June or if we won't hear anything until June.

• Informative x 1
  3. efusco

How do you know where you are in the queue? And this is for a reward power wall? When did they notify you of the estimated install time (how long ago)?

4. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 100D 2020.24.6.4

Yes, this is our last referral program Powerwall. We asked one of the referral program employees at the Model Y event. They researched and let us know earlier this week.

• Like x 1
  5. efusco

Gotcha...I emailed, we'll see what happens. That seems to have resulted in my getting my charger faster...or just an interesting coincidence.