Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Firmware Logs Updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After sitting unchanged since July, the logs have been updated to reflect the recent changes.
Software Updates | Tesla
September 2018
  • Version 1.24

Faster recharging in Backup-Only mode

Version 1.23

Powerwall will automatically perform preventative maintenance on its thermal control system. During this time, you may hear louder than usual noise from Powerwall for approximately 30 minutes

August 2018
    • Version 1.22

Storm Watch mode for selected regions. Powerwall automatically detects incoming
      storms and stores energy (Requires Tesla App Version 3.4.3 or higher). Learn more in Special Modes of Operation

Powerwall customers participating in Grid Services programs now know when their systems are benefiting the grid and can track Grid Services energy and power usage
      (Requires Tesla App Version 3.4.3)

After sitting unchanged since July, the logs have been updated to reflect the recent changes.
Software Updates | Tesla
September 2018
  • Version 1.24

Faster recharging in Backup-Only mode

Version 1.23

Powerwall will automatically perform preventative maintenance on its thermal control system. During this time, you may hear louder than usual noise from Powerwall for approximately 30 minutes

August 2018
    • Version 1.22

Storm Watch mode for selected regions. Powerwall automatically detects incoming
      storms and stores energy (Requires Tesla App Version 3.4.3 or higher). Learn more in Special Modes of Operation

Powerwall customers participating in Grid Services programs now know when their systems are benefiting the grid and can track Grid Services energy and power usage
      (Requires Tesla App Version 3.4.3)
I read these about a week ago (I must have had great timing). I was on 1.22.1 at the time. I don't see Storm Watch mode.

Yesterday I came home to the PowerWalls performing their preventative maintenance on their thermal control systems, i.e., fans at maximum, and some clicking noises from chemistry in or around the radiator, so obviously I've been upgraded >= version 1.23; checking now: yup! 1.23.0!

I read these about a week ago (I must have had great timing). I was on 1.22.1 at the time. I don't see Storm Watch mode.

Yesterday I came home to the PowerWalls performing their preventative maintenance on their thermal control systems, i.e., fans at maximum, and some clicking noises from chemistry in or around the radiator, so obviously I've been upgraded >= version 1.23; checking now: yup! 1.23.0!
Open your app and go to the bottom of the Powerwall page. It will say what version you are on. I'm on 1.24.0 but i hear theres a 1.25.0 (which isnt mentioned on the website either)....

Just noticed I am am 1.25.0 and see that under settings there is now a 'Notifications' which will notify you when there is a power outage. It is set on by default. This is a feature I've wanted as that when the power goes out I don't know about it because it is a seamless transition for me.

Just noticed I am am 1.25.0 and see that under settings there is now a 'Notifications' which will notify you when there is a power outage. It is set on by default. This is a feature I've wanted as that when the power goes out I don't know about it because it is a seamless transition for me.

I believe this has been there for some time, but it doesn't always work reliably. Unfortunately I've been updated to 1.25.0 too so I can't prove it for sure, but I'm sure I've seen the option before.

Dont fret. Im sure by the time 1.26 is released they will update the notes to describe what 1.25 is.

Unfortunately that's not the case...

Attachments

• IMG_A42BAF55FD86-1.jpeg
    IMG_A42BAF55FD86-1.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 97