Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Gateway WiFi Unavailable. No Stats or Control Available via App or Gateway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday morning around 7 AM my app was showing zero data from my Powerwalls. This happened once before when I noticed the green lights on the batteries were blinking. A gateway reset solved that. But this time the battery lights were solid, but the reset didn't fix anything.

Even more odd - the gateway's WiFi is no longer broadcasting. I can stand right next to it and not see the TEG-xxx. My Gateway usually connects to my router via ethernet cable. Except for single issue described above, have always been able to connect.

Things I have tried - resetting gateway several times. I turned off/on the Powerwall switches and nearby circuit breaker. I then added switching off/on the circuit breaker in the main panels. Reset the gateway. Still nothing, no data, no WiFi.

Any help please as I don't want to wait on hold for hours with tech support.

I believe this post should be in the tesla energy subforum, so reported it so a mod who has access to this subform can move it there.

I dont have an answer for your question, but I can tell you that someone else posted something very similar today, in the tesla energy subforum (similar symptoms).

I believe this post should be in the tesla energy subforum, so reported it so a mod who has access to this subform can move it there.

I dont have an answer for your question, but I can tell you that someone else posted something very similar today, in the tesla energy subforum (similar symptoms).

Thank you for pointing this out. My issue is the app is not receiving data, and I cannot reach the gateway’s internal URL because it’s WiFi isn’t broadcasting.

I have reposted to the correct sub forum.