Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall " is no longer in your Tesla account"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

liuping

Jul 23, 2013
San Diego
I got this today when checking the power wall from my phone (and my wife's and my iPad):
nolonger.jpg

I logged out and tried to log back in but it fails. I can login into my Tesla account from a web browser and it's working fine.

I login into the power wall directly from a web browser and its running.

Is anyone else having issues today (or on other days)? or if it just something wonky with my account?

Which iOS app version are you running? iOS app V3.3.2 was just released and may either fix or cause your issues
I have 3.3.2. It was working fine on my phone yesterday.

It broke on 3 separate devices. They were all on 3.3.2. I updated yesterday morning on my phone, but my wife's and the iPad autoupdated sometime overnight. so maybe a logout and log back in is needed after the version change.

Since my Powerwall upgraded to 1.12.0 last week, I'm getting "Powerwall Connection Error" in the app, even though the local web interface says "connected to Tesla." I reran the wizard and the Powerwall self-registration with no effect. Tesla Powerwall Support has not yet called me back on the issue.

I got this today when checking the power wall from my phone (and my wife's and my iPad):
View attachment 284263

I logged out and tried to log back in but it fails. I can login into my Tesla account from a web browser and it's working fine.

Is anyone else having issues today (or on other days)? or if it just something wonky with my account?
I got this for my car this morning also. Think Tesla was doing some backend server work.

View attachment 284263

I saw the same thing this morning. I ended up running the wizard and it seemed to solve the issue.