Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall peak time changed on its own

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
things like this happen to me frequently. the cost saving -> balanced seems to be a UI problem. when i touch the screen to scroll on the "customize page", sometimes this results in tapping the balanced/cost saving switch being toggled, and i don't notice until later.

as for peak times, etc. if you change the rate setting in the screen that calculates the "solar value" then the peak/off peak times are changed as well. that one really threw me for a loop.

things like this happen to me frequently. the cost saving -> balanced seems to be a UI problem. when i touch the screen to scroll on the "customize page", sometimes this results in tapping the balanced/cost saving switch being toggled, and i don't notice until later.

as for peak times, etc. if you change the rate setting in the screen that calculates the "solar value" then the peak/off peak times are changed as well. that one really threw me for a loop.
Thanks I did not touch anything so it very strange, was thinking it had to do with the start of a new month.