TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Powerwall presentation at Electro-Federation Canada November 4

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by DMC-Orangeville, Oct 28, 2015.

1. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

Jason Rioux of NRStor Inc will be one of the presenters at The Future Forum in Mississauga (Toronto) on November 4. His presentation is titled "Transforming the Grid with Energy Storage and Tesla". The Future Forum is presented by the Electro-Federation Canada, a group comprised of Electrical manufacturers, Distributors and Manufacturers' Reps. The meeting is intended to be for members only, but guests may also register (there is a fee).

I will be attending, and will try to get a copy of Mr. Rioux's presentation, if anyone is interested in seeing it. I will post if successful...

Details of the whole day's presenters: http://files.ctctcdn.com/f5006186001/8e2eaf0f-d501-4cac-9aea-94e5c1e0be29.pdf?utm_source=Future+Forum+2015&utm_campaign=Future+Forum+2015&utm_medium=email
    To register: 2015 Future Forum - Confirm Identity | Online Registration by Cvent

2. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

Jason's presentation included a number of details on both Utility and end user energy storage
    - Gravity hydro systems
    - Large compressed air in underground salt mines
    - Flywheel systems,including a 2 MW working model in Guelph Ontario
    - Different types of battery systems, including details of future Tesla Powerwall