Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Referral reward email, what are you doing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the email Friday, with instructions that could stick with getting a power wall but currently not able to get it due to either no supporting certified installers or not allowed per our location (assuming this means utility provider).
could opt for $5500 in Tesla money :) which could be used for services, Tesla store products and rumored for another car but im not buy-in another anytime soon.
Just seeing what everyone is doing?

Someone mentioned using it for extended warranty but ill wait till closer to expiration before doing that. Would like new rims for our 3 which is 18" but I don't want the current sport option in either 19 or 20".

I took the reward, just purchased new tires and an extended warranty for my model S with it. Very happy with the credit offer. iI you do take it the only way you can use it is to email your local service center or drop by for a visit. They can see the credit and order everything you would like.

@srharris22 and/or @SailorDave — trying again — is there any documentation that either of you can post that clarifies Tesla’s position on converting this referral award to a credit? I am in the same position and contemplating the purchase of a new Model S.....thanks in advance for any insights you can provide.

Anyone have any luck with this? Seems like it would help clear the backlog of Powerwall Referral Awards AND perhaps help to sell a few cars.... A classic WIN—WIN! Thanks everyone.