Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall Registration issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the happy recipient of a new solar and dual Powerwall installation.
Unfortunately I have not been able to complete the registration process, the installer went through the registration with me at the time of install Dec 7th, and told me I would receive an email with in 24 hrs to get the app up and running.

It is Dec10th and still no email, also tried self registration with no success.

Is there an easy fix or do I need to call someone, not even sure who call?

When I try to log in to the Tesla app I get a message that says There are no Tesla devices linked to my account.

Attachments

• 46C003E1-0CD0-464F-9822-571D92F56B84.jpeg
    46C003E1-0CD0-464F-9822-571D92F56B84.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 87
I found and called Tesla customer support and they found the problem right away. They had an extra letter in my email address.

30 seconds later every thing was working perfectly.

I did read a significant portion of the Powerwall install thread, slot of good information, but not for my problem directly.

I have the same problem!

I followed the instructions precisely to register the device, but I got an error message saying “Your device is already registered. Contact Tesla support to manage ownership.”

This is very strange, as the QR code for registration is inside a sealed box. How can someone else register my device before me?

I have contacted Tesla support and they are looking into it, but I’m curious to know if this is a common problem or a rare glitch.

1698837575466.png