Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PowerWall selling spectacularly already

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Tesla CEO says demand for energy storage systems has been overwhelming, after 38,000 Powerwall units ordered since product was announced"

there may be some doubters, but there sure are $100m+ of early adopters already.

Respect to Elon.

I wouldn't get too excited about it. It's a new product, it's just showing interest not an actual reservation, and 38k 10kWh Powerwalls is equivalent to less than 6k Model S. Not exactly demonstrating a pressing need for the Gigafactory. What we really need to know about is the Powerpacks.

Sorry, my mistake, you are right! The correct web page is TreeHouse | Landing Page - Tesla Powerwall - TreeHouse
So I contacted them and got this reply via email, quote: "right now we are setup to consult and install solar in the Central Texas area, from our only store in Austin. "

That is unfortunate. I was hoping they had a national network of solar installers they could refer me to.

So I contacted them and got this reply via email, quote: "right now we are setup to consult and install solar in the Central Texas area, from our only store in Austin. "

That is unfortunate. I was hoping they had a national network of solar installers they could refer me to.
You might give a call the The Solar Company in the East Bay. Not sure they can install the powerwall but did my solar system and very happy with them.