Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF and Ceramic Coating in Texas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's some pictures of PPF on my ex-2013 S just before trade in. Seven years, 130K miles lives outside. Invisibra in North Dallas. (And a picture of the new X). I never bothered with ceramic coating. Some pictures lack thumbnails, but you can still view the full image.
New_X_1.jpg IMG_1761.jpg IMG_1734.jpg IMG_1728.jpg IMG_1722.jpg IMG_1716.jpg IMG_1751.jpg IMG_1745.jpg

Thanks for the information! I sent them an email for quote. I’m hoping to find a good place but not one that’s really expensive.
Umm. Installing PPF is more of an art than it is a science. The actual person who installs it is more important than the film (assumes one of the top quality films). The really cheap places use precut kits which don't wrap around. They will show dirt where the film ends and look really horrid in a few months. The better places have their own cutting machines and make the cuts larger so they can wrap. There's also a skill to wrapping.