TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

PPF and ceramic coating in the Philadelphia region

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by kingkondo, Aug 6, 2018.

1. kingkondo

kingkondo Member

I'm thinking about getting PPF (at least the front) and ceramic coating for my P3D I have ordered. Can anyone recommend an installer in the greater Philadelphia area? I'm not sold on a specific brand (Xpel, CQuartz, etc.). I'm just looking for recommendations for a reputable shop.

2. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

I’m taking mine to Exotic Vehicle Wraps @ExoticVehicleWraps. They are west of DC but highly recommended in this forum and they’ve done a lot of Tesla’s and Model 3’s.

3. kingkondo

kingkondo Member

That place looks great, but it’s a little far. If there is nowhere like that closer to Philly, it’s probably worth the drive to get the work done correctly.

• Like x 1
  4. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

Yeah, it’s deep from me here in Delaware but like you said, I want it done correctly. Good luck finding a place.

5. JFW1103

JFW1103 Member

Thank you for sharing. I've been looking for a professional shop that is very experienced in Tesla's.

6. Xenius

Xenius Member

@kingkondo I'm not positive, but pretty sure the guys over at Auto Window Tint | Elite Glass Tinting | Best Window Tinting do this type of thing. They're the ones that did the tint on our S, my civic Si before that, and my wife's Subaru. They also have pant protection/etc listed as services they do. I'd give them a call, they're new location is right over in west chester I think.

7. Xenius

Xenius Member

Correction, Newtown Square is where Elite Glass Tinting is located.

8. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Might have better luck posting this in the Mid-Atlantic forum.

• Like x 2
  9. clicketyclack

clicketyclack Member

you can try sjautomotivecoatings.com

10. kingkondo

kingkondo Member

Thank you, I'll check it out.

11. kingkondo

kingkondo Member

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.

12. kingkondo

kingkondo Member

This place looks good and is close. Do you have any personal experience with them?

13. clicketyclack

clicketyclack Member

Been in touch with John the owner for a while, I have not used them yet, but they will be starting my PPF on August 14th. I will definitely post an update, although I am leaving for Vacation on the 17th, so I won't be able to pick it up until close to the end of the month.

14. gzzn

gzzn Member

I've also been in touch with John too. He's a nice guy and knows his stuff. I'd give him a call and talk things over. On his instagram, he has pictures of other cars he has done.

15. OptAdam

OptAdam Member